Let’s Get Started!
I am so thrilled you have chosen me as your Personal Skincare Expert! I look forward to earning your business and helping you achieve beautiful skin! Please fill this intake form out prior to your appointment so I can prepare a custom plan and take better care of you during your appointment!
Business & Appointment Policies.
- A 24 hour notice of appointment cancellation is greatly appreciated. Last minute cancellations and no-shows will be subject to the full cost of the missed appointment. This allows other guests to fill the appointment and allows us to continue to provide excellent service and accommodations.
- Please arrive a few minute prior to your appointment so that you get the full treatment time. If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late your treatment time will be changed to fit the time remaining however the scheduled service fee will remain the same.
- At 15 minutes late we will need to reschedule your appointment. The service fee will be due as it is considered a no-show.
- In the event that you don’t arrive for your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours you will be invoiced via email for the cost of the service(s) scheduled
- Product Returns.Product returns are accepted 7 days unopened or in the case of a true medical allergic reaction(breakouts are not considered an allergic reaction). Please take a photo of any issues and report to American Apothecary Skin within 24 hours of reaction. No exceptions.
- Gift Certificates
There are no refunds issued on services rendered or gift certificates.
- These policies are subject to change without notice.
- American Apothecary Skin reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Advice given in person and on this website is purely for informational and entertainment purposes only. The info is not meant to diagnose treat or cure any medical condition. Please seek advice from your physician or medical care provider before making and lifestyle or medical changes to your routine. Dietary and herbal supplements are not evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and are also not meant to take the place of medical advice. If you feel you have a medical condition please seek advice from your physician or medical provider.