In-studio sessions are closed temporarily due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Virtual services and products are available. An online store is coming soon! Join the Tricia Utley Energy Esthetics Skincare Club on Facebook to stay up to date. In the meantime, if you need to purchase product email firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy Facial Sessions
The skin is an amazing organ and with all of the stresses of daily life it’s no wonder it is just as overwhelmed as you are! Environmental toxins, toxic home and beauty care products, diet and stress do a number on the body and our skin is where that stress gets communicated. Each person is unique and there is no one-size fits all approach to finding a skincare solution.
We provide Bespoke (tailored) facials as a unique customized approach to skincare. Using a bioenergetic/science based approach with lots of cool tech to solve your biggest skincare concerns. Your skin is trying to send you a message of what you need to balance your body and mind.
We will work together to get to the root and create permanent change in the skin. We are already under stress, why add more stress by burning, peeling your skin? You will leave your appointment looking and feeling great and better yet without any downtime!
A well-groomed brow is like an instant eye lift! Services range from a Brow Design to a Signature Brow service (which is a brow design and tint) all the way to a complete Eye Makeover (brow design and tint with lash tint)All brow services include a lip treatment and education on styling and brow makeup. Many have commented that the service is so relaxing they could fall asleep. How is that for a service that basically rips hair out of your face from the root!
Forms and Policies
I am so thrilled you have chosen me as your Personal Skincare Expert! I look forward to earning your business and helping you achieve beautiful skin! Please fill this intake form out prior to your appointment so I can prepare a custom plan and take better care of you during your appointment!
Business & Appointment Policies.
- A 24-hour notice of appointment cancellation is greatly appreciated. Last-minute cancellations and no-shows will be subject to the full cost of the missed appointment. This allows other guests to fill the appointment and allows us to continue to provide excellent service and accommodations.
- Please arrive a few minutes prior to your appointment so that you get the full treatment time. If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late your treatment time will be changed to fit the time remaining however the scheduled service fee will remain the same.
- At 15 minutes late we will need to reschedule your appointment. The service fee will be due as it is considered a no-show.
- In the event that you don’t arrive for your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours you will be invoiced via email for the cost of the service(s) scheduled
- Product Returns. Product returns are accepted 7 days unopened or in the case of a true medical allergic reaction(breakouts are not considered an allergic reaction). Please take a photo of any issues and report to American Apothecary Skin within 24 hours of reaction. No exceptions.
- Gift Certificates
There are no refunds issued on services rendered or gift certificates.
- These policies are subject to change without notice.
- American Apothecary Skin reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- The advice given in person and on this website is purely for informational and entertainment purposes only. The info is not meant to diagnose treat or cure any medical condition. Please seek advice from your physician or medical care provider before making and lifestyle or medical changes to your routine. Dietary and herbal supplements are not evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and are also not meant to take the place of medical advice. If you feel you have a medical condition please seek advice from your physician or medical provider.